An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious, motivated and reliable individual to join the Administration Team as a Receptionist/Administrator of this long established and well regarded South West firm of Chartered Accountants.
You will be based at our Head Office in Taunton, working 37½ hours per week, 9am to 5.30pm.
Moore Scarrott is led by a dynamic team of partners and is a business that describes itself as truly obsessive about excellent client service. It is a place where staff at all levels are expected to have first class skills in serving clients, pre-empting their needs and being truly creative in helping them and overall exceeding their expectations.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Welcoming visitors and dealing with their enquiries
- Dealing with deliveries
- Professionally answering the phone in a polite and efficient manner, taking messages and passing them to the relevant person
- Using IT systems to draft letters, emails, reports and maintain records
- Preparing incoming and outgoing post
- Setting up new starters with IT passwords, equipment and stationery packs
- Maintaining IT equipment records
- Supporting the Administration Team with other administrative duties, as required
- Self-motivated, positive and enthusiastic attitude
- A real keenness to learn
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- IT literate including a knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Agile and flexible, being able to manage an often changing set of priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to organise workload effectively and prioritise
- Ability to establish and maintain a confidential and sensitive relationship with clients
- Confidently dealing with people both in person and over the telephone
- Good team player, but also able to use own initiative
- Able to get on with tasks without being asked and without requiring constant supervision
- Friendly and approachable
- Trustworthy and reliable
You need five GCSEs in the A* to C or 9 to 4 range including English and Maths, or a relevant Level 2 qualification. These are the entry requirements to commence the Apprenticeship.
Salary & Benefits
Moore Scarrott believes in a culture where strong performance is recognised and rewarded, and as such, reviews the performance and salaries every 12 months. In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer contributions to a pension scheme, death in service benefit, and a range of other flexible benefits.
Only applications in the form of a CV, together with a covering letter will be considered.
Apply for this post
Sign up for our newsletter
Developed by our team of experts, the Moore Scarrott Commercial newsletter keeps you informed with the latest news and insights impacting the financial landscape of the commercial sector.